TradePaddleboards Shipping Service
SUP the Mag and Pacific Paddle Games presented by Salt Life are happy to announce a new service for the 2016 PPG event – board shipping with TradePaddleboards.com. Now, PPG athletes looking for a simple way to ship their boards for the event will save time and hassle by utilizing the TradePaddleboards service that offers the following:
– Provide multiple rate quotes from one of the best paddleboard shippers in the business
– Coordinate all logistics for pick-up and delivery — both to and from the event
– Handle any/all damage claims
– Be at the event to help package paddle boards after the event
– Deliver boards to the shipper for shipment home
The goal is for TradePaddleboards to handle the burden of shipping so our athletes can focus on competing in this legendary event, all for a flat service fee of $25.
Signing up is very easy. Complete the short form at www.tradepaddleboards.com/ship, and their team will contact you immediately to begin setting up your board shipping. While you are visiting their site, feel free to browse through the hundreds of used and overstock paddleboards for sale by the public, retailers, and brands (or post one of your old boards to sell — it’s FREE!).
Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877.474.6144 ext.102.